Get The News
September 11th through the 13th, 2015
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A GREAT STAGECOACH DAYS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE NEXT YEAR!
The Treasure has been FOUND!
Congratulations! to Kristin Johnson, Jennifer Hoyland, and Tammy Ferraro
THE STAGECOACH WAS HIDDEN AT ASHTON PARK
1. Geometry shapes the city we see, a square, a parallelogram or circle do not define me
Ashton Park is shaped Like a Triangle
2. Stop and you will see 4 names that corner me
There are 4 streets that intersect Ashton Park are – Galen Dr, 259th St, Flint Trl and 261st St
3. A smart Child I may not be, but Jennie’s ABC’s will help excel me
The First School in Wyoming was opened by Jennie Ashton
4. Tall trees encompass me, but leaves will not fall on me.
Ashton Park is mostly made up Pine Trees.
5. Sit and Scoop and you can win the loot.
The Stagecoach was hidden in the sand by the digger Toy at Ashton Park.
Thank you Robb Linwood for writing these clues!
The Wyoming Stagecoach Days Celebration is now coordinated by the members of the Wyoming Fire Relief Association